- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Pick up from the hotels in air-conditioned coaches, heading to Taba in tourist convoy.
- Meet and assist at the marines in Egypt (Taba) and Jordan (Aqaba).
- Transfer by Ferry Boat to Aqaba. Arrival to The Royal Yacht Club where guests are welcomed by the company representatives in Aqaba, and assisted with the arrival formalities, then Groups will be transferred by modern coach to Petra.
- The visit starts from the visitors’ center, where each person is assigned a Bedouin guided horse for the journey to the entrance of the lost city. After passing some tombs which are located outside the city, the visitors pass through the SIQ (An immense crack in the Nubian sandstone which is a winding one kilometer long fissure between overhanging cliffs that seem to meet more than 300 feet overhead). Near the end of the passage, The SIQ with great style, makes one last turn and out of the gloom in towering brightness appears Petra’s most impressive monument, El-Khaznah (The Treasury). This is one of the most elegant remains of antiquity, carved out of solid rock from the side of the mountain nearly 140 feet high and 90 feet wide. Beyond El-Khaznah, the visitor is surrounded on both sides by hundreds of Petra’s carved and built structures, soaring Temples, elaborated royal tombs, carved Roman theater, large and small houses, burial chambers and much more.
- The Victorian traveler and poet “Dean Burgon” gave Petra a description which holds to current day; (Match me such a marvel save in Eastern clime, a rose-red city, half as old as time)
No details found.
- Ferry Boat Tickets
- Guiding (According to the nationality of the guest)
- Entrance Fees to Petra
- Taxes Border in Both of Egypt and Jordan
- Horse Riding for 10 Minutes
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found